Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd.
Handle lease end inbound, outbound calls to introduce lease end options and process to customer, answer simple questions related payment detail, balloon refinance, de-mortgage and other basic customer service related inquiries
Handle escalated early termination related inquiries, try to retain customer, follow up document and payment
Follow standard process to send sales leads to dealer and escalate potential risk customer to collection team
Execute the pre-term remarketing process and reach KPI target
· Capable of efficiently communicating with customers on lease end options and process
· Guide customer back to dealership and actively promote retention offers
· Answer all basic inquiries from customer related to lease end process and options including trade in, buyout, balloon refinance, de-mortgage etc.
· Facilitate customer complete early termination process, retain customer as more as possible, apply for waive penalty for qualified customer to improve CSI
· Manage after call work of ET and follow up signature and payment and document handling
· Escalate cases to related departments to solve customer’s complaints
· Support various remarketing related project, like process optimization & document handling, system testing and others.
Conduct other tasks as required to support achievement of the company’s business objectives
- At least 2 years of working experience in service/ credit operation experience in bank, CRM or other finance related industry;
- Call centre/customer service centre working experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer-oriented mindset;
- Tele-sales skill is preferred and auto retail experience is preferred;
- Strong pressure handling capability, especially with customer complaints;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in developing and designing solutions;
- Reliable and accurate in details; Proficient MS Office skill such as excel, PPT, etc.; CMS system operating experience preferred
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315