Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
- Development and maintenance of the Java/J2EE based applications using Spring boot, Spring Cloud based services, NetflixOSS (Netflix Stack).
- Coding and debugging.
- Produce and maintain well-documented code.
- Issue tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Development of db layer using ORM.
- Perform unit testing.
- Documentation of High Level, Low Level design, Source code and Unit Tests
Required Technical Skills
- Strong Programming and Object Oriented Skills.
- Good experience in
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Web services development (REST)
- Database concepts (Postgres)
- NetflixOSS (Netflix Stack)
- ORM tool (hibernate)
- JSON ( create, parse, update)
- XML Schema parsing and validation.
- Elastic Search and Kibana.
- Good Logical and analytical ability.
- Good knowledge of build tools like Maven, Ant.
- Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools like SVN, GIT
- Experience in MVC Based Framework and Unit testing
- Proven ability working in Agile Scrum environment
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315