Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Collection Management
• Manage the process of the whole collection activities and ensure the daily activities following the internal policy and procedure.
• Lead team achieve performance and motivating agent’s performance and activities
• Take prompt and proper collection actions to control risk once high risky is identified.
• Manage and ensure write off monthly works be completed within timeline, including making plan within OP, following up the approving process and communication with related department.
- Collection Process and Policy Optimization
• Lead optimizing and streamline leasing collection process or business system
enhancement to improve productivity and efficiency..
• Lead early and late project management to enhance current practice.
• Understands local regulatory requirements and ensures followed by all internal and external resources.
• Optimize the collection strategy and collectors’ workload feasibility according to the business requirements.
- Team management
• Hiring, training, support and supervision of subordinates in department.
• Provide daily management and coaching on team colleagues.
• Support, develope and plan for team colleagues.
• Support and help build GPTW in a expanding collection team
- Internal and Cross department communication
• Work closely with Recovery team, Litigation team, Credit team, arrange regular meeting on collection related topic.
• Priodically knowledge sharing of early late collection information to business partners
• Cress department communication based on business requirement.
• Support Sr, manager in other tasks and projects.
Bachelor degree or above in Law/Finance/ Business
Relavant collection or risk related experience in Financial Services Company, bank or other financial institutations for at least 5 years. Abundant experience on team and people management.
- Specific Knowledge
Sound knowledge of collection processes and tools.
Good analytical and communication skills.
Excellent people management and organizational skills.
Sound knowledge about Microsoft applications.
Good English, both in writing and speaking.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315