Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Collection Management
• Collecte late delinquent customers in Hostile Termination stage (including retail, CV & Fleet customers), ensure the collection activities comply with the business policy and manual.
• Indentify customers intention and payment ability , analyze the risk level and collection probability for every single case, and take different collection activities.
• Review cases with team members in weekly meeting and share the experience.
• Provide case distribution rule suggestion and case follow up instruction.
• Discuss problems and collect suggestions and escalate to manager.
• Proactive communication with Early & Recovery team, Litigation team, Credit team or other related topic.
- Outsourced Management
• Closely work with external agent on outsourced cases, follow up the cases progress and provide proper collection suggestions to agent.
• Monitor the agent to sent the weekly report on time.
• Daily Monitor and motivate responsible agent’s performance and activities within compliance.
- Collection process optimization and project involvement
• Support to optimize process and daily operation to enhance current practice.
• Lead Collection process/manual/SOP update
• Collect system enhancement requirement within team, organize internal discussion on system changing, draft related documents.
• Be involved in collection related project.
- Team Management support
• Support manager delivery training/ on-the-job support to junior team members.
• Support manager setup team KPI and monitor team target achievement status.
• Support manager on Internal and Cross Department Communication.
• Support manager in other tasks and projects.
Bachelor degree or above in Law/Finance/ Business
Legal or collection experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, or law firm for at least 5 years.
- Specific Knowledge
Sound knowledge about Microsoft applications
Legal knowledge is a plus
Good communication skills
Good English, both in written and spoken.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315