Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Objective of job
• Conduct daily operation for Collateral Doc. Management team within timeline requirements and company policies, and adhere to legal & compliance requirements;
• Deliver the highest possible level of service to customers, dealers and MBAFC field staff.
Conduct Daily Retail Operations with High Correctness and High Efficiency
• Provide the mortgage supporting document to dealers and vendors per their requests;
• Maintain the mortgage document templates by city level and update according to changes;
• Manage the special cases raised by dealers, ensure the response on time;
• Escalate the special cases and provide the proposals if necessary;
• Vendor payment checking for mortgage volume monthly.
Communications with external parties
• Communicate with dealers for the document request needs further confirmation;
• Provide excellent services to dealers/MBAFC field staff by quick and professional handling of collateral document management;
• Provide professional communications to other departments and vendors, provide/obtain required information.to/from them.
Conduct Process update and IT System operation
• Update SOPs as instructed by supervisor;
• Support testing as instructed by supervisor;
• Conduct other tasks assigned by supervisor to provide support on time;
• Support the related projects to provide a quick and accurate response.
• Bachelor degree
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Sense of responsibility and chariness
• Good learning and execution ability
• Sound knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
• 1 year experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, or other related finance industry or function will be a plus.
• Experience in operations, documents management and service area will be preferable.
• Good English, both written and spoken
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315