Daimler Greater China Ltd.
Objective of job
- Secretarial and administrative support to Director
- Cross-department and external communication
- Daily support to the department; Coordinate on all matters with office logistics & maintenance
- Project support assigned by supervisor
Daily Support to Director
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Director
- Receive and arrange phone calls and visitors
- Organize Director’s schedule, arrange meetings, events, appointments based on instruction
- Assist in archiving and scanning of documents for Director
- Travelling arrangements for Director (hotels, flights, transportations, etc.)
- Daily reimbursement and signature management
- Drafting meeting minutes and distribution
Cross-Department Coordination and external communication
Administrative Support to Department
- Coordinate office logistics & procurement activities within department, maintenance
of office facilities, coordination for IT assets and related folders regular check.
- Newcomers’ orientation and settle-down.
-Handle administration& communication correspondence for department. Assist in distribution
and delivery of physical communication materials
- Travel arrangement for HQ visitors.
- Miscellaneous administration activities
Project support assigned by supervisor
Skills –general skills, personality traits
Good implementation and organization capability, good communication skills in English and Chinese
Well organized, logical thinker, integrity and attention to details
Strong interpersonal skills and good team player, especially good sense of intercultural communication in a multinational company
Basic knowledge of purchasing process is a plus
Experience and education
Bachelor degree or above, major in Business Administration, International Economics, etc
At least 1 years of related experience, working experience in auto industry is a plus.
Management and leadership skills
Having good team spirit and willing to work under pressures.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315