Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development, India is seeking Security Architect with a strong technical background in the areas of Camera, Parking Assistance & Driver Assistance Systems
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Prepare suitable security concept of the components of Driver Assistance & Parking systems
· Develop IT security concepts for various Components and backend systems which involves App,vehcicles,cloud based systems and External servers
· Ensure identification and assessment of security risks as well as design of countermeasures
· Prepare test strategy and test procedures to check the implementation of the security concept in the E/E components.
· Assignment of security final acceptance through independently conducted Pen Test (Security vulnerability report)
· Creation of risk assessment based on security vulnerability report, Assessment of identified security risks, Design of countermeasures for identified security risks.
· Consultation in security issues in project and line
· Evaluate the security measures implemented by the suppliers in vehicles/test benches.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics /Electrical /Computer Science Engineering or Equivalent.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience; with 3-4 years in Automotive domain
Key Skills and Experience:
· Experience and knowledge in IT Security – Cryptography-Symmentric/Assymetric,PKI,TLS,SSL
· Hashing technology
· Awareness on Random number generation, Application stack
· Rights management, access management
· Knowledge on Linux security
· Knowledge on any programming language like C, C++
· Automotive system engineering and software development experience
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in & contribute as a good team player
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315