Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc.
The mission of the Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Facilities Maintenance Person is to assist facilities Maintenance Supervisor with all aspects of maintenance and repair of facility and equipment.
What will I be doing?
The Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Facilities Maintenance Person will be responsible for the general maintenance and cleanliness of facilities in accordance to procedures/routines maintenance the supervisor sets forth.
- Order shop supplies and upkeep inventory
- Liaise with vendors via phone and email
- Execute of all aspects of general facility repairs including but not limited to, plumbing, electric, HVAC, carpentry, concrete repair, sheetrock and painting
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
What are we looking for?
MBM’s mission is to provide a consistently outstanding brand and customer experience through consistently outstanding preparation, attitude and teamwork. Our purpose is to create an effortless experience by providing ease and convenience in all our interactions with others. In order to achieve our goals and be part of our team the following values must drive you:
- Passion- We are passionate about the brand and the team we represent. And we love what we do, infusing excitement by offering inspiring experiences to our customers and colleagues.
- Respect-We respect ourselves and others and act selflessly for the good of the team and the good of our customers.
- Integrity-Our colleagues and customers can trust us – we take responsibility for what we say , what we do and what we represent.
- Discipline- We are committed to delivering the highest quality of work while remaining focused and aligned with our company goals and strategies.
- Enthusiasm- We are looking for enthusiasts not employees. We consistently express positivity in how we work and what we do. We look forward to the future and changing it for the better- together.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Dedication to Communication
- Strategically Inclined
- Emotional Intelligence
What will it be like to work for Mercedes-Benz Manhattan?
We represent an extraordinary brand and fulfilling our founders’ promise to deliver ‘the best or nothing’ requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. We strive to make our workplace one in which individuals feel challenged, fulfilled, and able to reach their full potential.
- High School Diploma (GED) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience
- Familiarity with BMS systems
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Work Holidays when required
- Must have valid driver's license
- Able to commute into and out of Manhattan/New York City on a daily basis
Please Note: Applicants for this position may be asked to complete an online assessment and an online interview screening. The assessments assist us in evaluating your potential and capabilities in your professional work - and will help to support your candidacy for this position. You may receive a separate email from Wonderlic Client Services and an email from Mercedes-Benz USA requesting that you partake in a video interview through HireVue.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315