Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Consultant, you will provide superior customer service while selling Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Sell/lease vehicles
- Adhere to MBM's annual minimum standards
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Keep customers informed from start to finish
- Prepare & send written communications/documentations
- Ensure timely transaction
- Assist customers with all aspects of vehicle ownership
- Supply order statuses to manager
- Maintain CSI
- Calculate lease and purchase options for customers
- Quote accurate payments.
- Collect required customer information
- Follow-up with customers
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
What are we looking for?
MBM’s mission is to provide a consistently outstanding brand and customer experience through consistently outstanding preparation, attitude and teamwork. Our purpose is to create an effortless experience by providing ease and convenience in all our interactions with others. In order to achieve our goals and be part of our team the following values must drive you:
- Passion- We are passionate about the brand and the team we represent. And we love what we do, infusing excitement by offering inspiring experiences to our customers and colleagues.
- Respect-We respect ourselves and others and act selflessly for the good of the team and the good of our customers.
- Integrity-Our colleagues and customers can trust us – we take responsibility for what we say , what we do and what we represent.
- Discipline- We are committed to delivering the highest quality of work while remaining focused and aligned with our company goals and strategies.
- Enthusiasm- We are looking for enthusiasts not employees. We consistently express positivity in how we work and what we do. We look forward to the future and changing it for the better- together.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Dedication to Communication
- Strategically Inclined
- Emotional Intelligence
What will it be like to work for Mercedes-Benz Manhattan?
We represent an extraordinary brand and fulfilling our founders' promise to deliver 'the best or nothing' requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. We strive to make our workplace one in which individuals feel challenged, fulfilled, and able to reach their full potential.
- Must have 2+ years of luxury vehicle sales experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Work Holidays when required
- Must be on time to scheduled work shift
- Ability to commute to and from the Mercedes-Benz Manhattan location in New York City
Please Note: Applicants for this position may be asked to complete an online assessment and an online interview screening. The assessments assist us in evaluating your potential and capabilities in your professional work - and will help to support your candidacy for this position. You may receive a separate email from Wonderlic Client Services and an email from Mercedes-Benz USA requesting that you partake in a video interview through HireVue.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315