Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Recovery/Litigation case follow-up
- Collect write-off case including retail, CV & Fleet customers, ensure the collection activities comply with the business policy and manual.
- Identify customers intention and payment ability , analyze the risk level and collection probability for every single case, and take different collection activities.
- Provide case distribution rule suggestion and case follow up instruction.
- Handling litigation cases, monitoring litigation cases progress, working together with external law firm, push litigation sue process, follow litigation execution process, getting recovery from litigation process.
- Handling cases involved in other lawsuit, communicating and negotiating with the third parties, eg. other court, police, liquidation committee, claiming priority on vehicles, draft corresponding legal document
- Enable to conduct escalation cases and investigation work in a timely manner
- Proactive communication with Early & Late collection, Credit team for related topic.
- Work with external agent on outsourced cases, study agent/law firm report, and providing proper collection suggestion.
- Monitoring and motivating agent’s performance and activities. according to the target set by department.
- Collecting law firm periodically report and promptly giving feedback on agents’ work quality
Team administration work- Responsible for recovery case distribution/PBOC query/Inbound email handling.
- Collect/File required documentation from customer/collection agent.
- Recovery report maintenance like recovery data update/ vehicle tracing report.
- Support system/report testing.
- Responsible for EFT allocation in Pega/R3 system
- Responsible for coordination with UAM Team to handle UAM requestor of Recovery team
Support of Manager in other tasks and projects.
Bachelor degree or above in Law/Finance, masters degree is preferred
Legal or collection experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, or law firm for at least 2 years, having legal certificate is preferred.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Proficient MS office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
Proficient in English and Chinese
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315