Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Agent management administration support.
- Carry out inventory audit tasks and deliver monthly inventory report base on Sop
- Assign home visit task base on distribution rules and scoring the performance of feedback report
- Responsible for monthly collection commission calculation, payment processing, monthly accrual/utilization process
- Conduct 4-eye principle to settlement case and restructure sign-off agreement to ensure the accuracy.
- Execute investigative process and its supplements (i.e. priority and focus matrix, retrospective check plan, dealer/customer statement templates) for potential fraud in portfolio;
- Ensure the regular reports (i.e. ad-hoc fraud analysis, fraud detection dashboard, case volume report) are comprehensible and concise;
- Organize the Fraud Awareness Training within related teams, dealerships with emphasis on detection and prevention.
- Facilitate the regular Fraud Detection Committee meeting to provide overview and analysis of fraud activities.
Initiatives and Pro cess optimization
- Contribute idea and take initiatives in daily work to support on AM process optimization
- Support process self-check task and give feedback on issues on monthly basis
- Support to update AM related process/manual/SOP.
- Be involved in recovery related project to optimize recovery process
- Support system and report testing
- Support Collections administration work
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor
Training and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in finance/business/law
- Excellent English, both written and reading
- Sound knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management ability
- Sound knowledge in auto finance practice and legal environment in China is a plus
- Experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, law firm or other related finance industry for at least 3 years
- collection experience is a plus
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315