Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Capable of efficiently communicating with customers on lease end options and process
- Guide customer back to dealership and actively promote retention offers
- Answer all basic inquiries from customer related to lease end process and options including trade in, buyout, balloon refinance, de-mortgage etc.
- Facilitate customer complete early termination process, retain customer as more as possible, apply for waive penalty for qualified customer to improve CSI
- Manage after call work of ET and follow up signature and payment and document handling
- Escalate cases to related departments to solve customer’s complaints
- Support various remarketing related project, like process optimization & document handling, system testing and others.
- Conduct other tasks as required to support achievement of the company’s business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer-oriented mind-set;
- Tele-sales skill is preferred and auto retail experience is preferred;
- Strong pressure handling capability, especially with customer complaints;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in developing and designing solutions;
- Reliable and accurate in details;
- Proficient MS Office skill such as excel, PPT, etc.; CMS system operating experience preferred
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315