Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC
Shape the future today.
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution to the outcome? We have set the pace in the field of mobility from the very beginning, and we will continue to do so. At Mercedes-Benz Vans, interdisciplinary teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow. Our goal is to make mobility safer, simpler, and more sustainable for people across the globe. Put your pioneering spirit to good use: This is your opportunity to make a contribution that extends far beyond your job title.
At Mercedes-Benz Vans, we offer you the perfect environment for your professional and personal growth. Cutting-edge training and promising career opportunities will help you to foster and expand your professional skill set as well as your individual strengths. Think, try, and thrive with us in collaborative work environments that spark game-changing concepts.
Creating Analysis of clients business and functional requirements and bind them with business processes of information strategy, data standards and protection, development of data procedure and policies, ensuring that they are implemented throughout the organization responsible for the conception, analyzes and monitoring of the processes, define and document the processes, their implementation and improvement. Being single point of contact for quality department and act as a business relationship specialist for them.
- Serves as a business consultant and manages internal customer demands, proactively and by request
- Develops and introduces methods, standards and tools
- Schedules system enhancements and security updates for IT systems
- Supports the implementation, testing and rollout of IT systems and components
- Supports projects and actively participates in the related international Center of Competencies (CoC). Typically can assist project managers/work package leaders or lead smaller projects/initiatives.
- Support the definition and introduction of standards for systems in areas of the business
- Create new concepts for IT solutions and further develop existing IT solutions, taking into account Daimler IT strategy and costs
- Supports the implementation of IT modules and IT components and interfaces, including the adaptation or extension of associated databases. Plan and execute appropriate tests, and coordinate the implementation of rollouts with all internal and external stakeholders. Responsible for creating and updating relevant system and process documentation.
- Advises and assists the users in respective business area regarding the relevant IT environment. Optimize IT processes and systems.
- Provide support in ensuring high quality and high available system solutions taking into account the internal IT processes for demands, incidents, requests and problem management.
- Supports projects and the Center of Competency to optimize the amount of function in regards to enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency, taking into account the Daimler standards.
- Responsible for Application Operations for all business systems in their area.
- Plan and monitor related costs for change and run.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 - 5 years of experience in computer science or management information systems, business administration or a related area
- Design and implement software solutions
- Ability to understand and improve internal business processes
- Experience in working and consulting with internal and external partners
- Experience working in a project work package
- Good knowledge of database warehousing principles and tools
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence and visualization tools
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithm
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Advanced technical skills in Database and SQL
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical packages and libraries
- Design and implement software solutions
- Experience with moderating meetings
- Ability to comprehend business requirements by applying professional consultation methods
- Ability to wholly comprehend a situation and to think in complex relationships
- Basic technical/technological application knowledge about common IT systems and tools
- High sense of responsibility and able to work unsupervised
We are all in for change. Are you too? Apply now.
If you have experience in the above and are interested in joining an outstanding company, we welcome you to apply. The division Mercedes-Benz Vans is world renown for quality and innovative products.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PLAN WITH 401k MATCHING
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC (“MBV”) is a plant in Ladson, South Carolina that produces Sprinter vans for the U.S. and Canadian market under the brands Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner. The midsize Mercedes-Benz Metris vans are also reassembled at this location.
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC invested 500 million U.S. dollars in the construction of a new Sprinter production plant in addition to an expansion of the previous assembly operations. In September 2018, MBV officially opened its new plant, located next to existing operations in the North Charleston area. The MBV facility will provide up to 1,300 jobs by the end of the decade and is expected to create at least 600 additional jobs in the region through its suppliers.
More than 130,000 Sprinters have been assembled in North Charleston and delivered to destinations in the U.S. since 2006. The U.S. is now the second largest market for Sprinter vans, after Germany.
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315