Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Hong Kong Ltd.
- Ensure regular project status is tracked, documented and communicated with stakeholders
- Liaise with vendors to ensure adequate management
Business process advisory
- Consult with business partners and advise on new requirements related to local and regional services/solutions
- Generate business reports as requested by management and business unit and develop it with MS SQL Reporting Tools
- Application consultancy and support
- Propose workarounds or alternative solutions on the Application
- Perform/ Coordinate validation and testing activities to ensure that releases from suppliers meet Functional Specification’s quality requirements/ resolution
- Resolve incidents on 1st level basis as per agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Manage services received from Daimler internal suppliers, as per agreed SLA
- Manage services received from external suppliers
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers (internal/external)
Compliance and Governance
- Assess risks within area of responsibility and implement measures and improvements
- Degree in IT or Business Finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in incident management, support
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ hands on programming experience in SQL
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS is of an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( VBA, Excel, Words & PPT) knowledge and skill
- Knowledge of Financial Services business processes is of an advantage
- Manage Application issues in coordination with Regional Office from Germany and India, IT Vendor and 1st level Helpdesk support
- Ability to take responsibility, work independently, self-driven while continuing to drive results
- Excellent communication & team work skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
For the successful candidate, we offer a 5-day week in addition to a salary that commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Potential candidates who meet our requirements, kindly apply with full resume and application letter indicating your present and expected salary via "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. The Company may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 3 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315