Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
- Perform outbound call tasks and accomplish work tasks passed from inbound team dealing with customers/dealers/prospect customers’ inquiry etc. Ensure the achievement of team KPI as well as high customer satisfaction.
- Data management in call center system and contract management systems, incl. customer profile maintenance, money allocation in core system; customer credit related modification and other related issues etc.
- Document management: receipt handling, legal documents transfer; insurance documents preparation and other internal documents management etc.
- Fully understand the consumer rights and interests protection relevant laws, administrative regulations guidelines and relevant CBRC regulatory requirements, familiar with company’s financial products and services
- Conduct other tasks as required by supervisor to support achievement of the company or department’s business objectives.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, language, finance or social sciences.
- 1+ years’ experience in Service/ credit operation experience in bank, CRM Company or other finance related industry;
- Call center/customer service center working experience is a plus.
O Specific Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer-oriented mindset;
- Strong pressure handling capability, especially with customer complaints;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in developing and designing solutions;
- Good soft skills in Chinese;
- Good team player;
- Reliable and accurate in details;
- Proficient MS Office skill such as excel, PPT, etc.; CMS system operating experience preferred
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315