Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
· Management of customer driven and internal complaints for battery assemblies.
· Serve as the primary quality assurance for issues pertaining to the quality of the battery assembly.
· Use the relevant quality tools/systems to analyze data and deal with non-conformances
· Create analyzes and report to management on quality issues, trend and losses.
· Lead root cause analysis and defining measures for failure avoiding.
· Ensure execution and evaluation of quality actions according to 8D methodology.
· Daily participation in shopfloor meetings.
· Assist in process certification and release.
· Continuous improvement of complaint management processes.
· Exchange experience with other quality engineers across locations within Daimler AG.
· Education: studies or Technical study or vocational training in Complaint Management.
· Experience: More than 5 years in quality sector in complaint management and 8D reports managing.
· Fluent Polish and English or German.
· Competences: Problem solving ability; open minded and will to learn; ability to work within the team; strong communication skills; ability to plan, organize and prioritize work; ability to obtain and process information, analyze quantitative data, create and edit written reports; self-dependence and flexibility engagement and high degree of proactivity.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315