Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Job Specification :
- hands on experience on either of control units:· Engine, E-Motor, Battery and Transmission.
- Good knowledge and experience in the development of MATLAB/Simulink models
- Must have good knowledge on HiL, SiL and MiL testing.
- Good knowledge on Intake and Exhaust system of vehicle.
- Good knowledge on Control Systems.
- Knowledge and experience on hybrid vehicle architecture is an advantage.
- Good Programming skills with embedded C. Perl/Python scripting language is an advantage.
- Knowledge on CAN, LIN, Flexray communication protocols is desirable.
Tasks at work:
Ø Development of Simulated control units in passenger cars and Vans.
Ø Model Based Design using MATLAB/Simulink.
Ø Commissioning of developed simulated ECUs on HiL.
Ø Improving accuracy of existing models.
Taking initiatives on developing new concepts for model based design
Electronics/Electrical Engineering(Bachelors/Masters degree) or related domain
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315