Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
JD – Tools Architect with 10-14 yrs experience.
Knowledge in CI\CD toolchain, AWS\Azure cloud technologies, Software development process, Atlassian toolchain & Python\Java.
Data analysis, ML tooling solutions are added advantage.
Experience in building tools with Python/Java is must.
Hands on Experience in developing new tools for automation.
Experience in Cloud based architecture is must.
- Develop/enhance toolchains.
- Bring in latest technologies and create PoC’s for problem statements.
- Interact with development teams and collect requirements, analyze and validate the same.
- Look for appropriate solutions available in market and propose the right tool for automotive needs.
- Should have hands-on experience in AWS\Azure environment.
- Should be able to setup the CI\CD architecture for more than 500 users.
- Should have hands on experience in building up Jenkins pipelines in all stages.
- Guide the team in technical issues.
- Understand the requirements from different stakeholders and implement appropriate solution.
- Well versed in different build & release pipelines to support the software development process.
- Hands on experience in creating testing & deployment stages using Jenkins.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science\Electronics\Electricals or any relevant degree.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315