Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
• Gather and analyse business report requirements and recomend the best practice to deliver report
• Extract, review, prepare data to develop Tableau report independently by viualizing data
• Analyze report and gain insight of current performance and to identify areas of improvement.
• Monitor daily performance of Operations reports on different platforms, work with IT/BI for problem resolving.
• Keep close contact with BU contact window for updates in business process, system upgrading so as to ensure report updated timely.
• Support performance manager to create the operational related reports to clearly indicate the link between volume, efficiency and HC.
• Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
• Maintain RPAs by solving day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
Training and Qualification
• Bachelor or higher degree in finance, economics, business administration or engineering.
• Excellent English, both written and spoken
• Solid knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
• Familiar with general BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc
• Basic database knowledge is a plus
• RPA development and maintenance skill is a plus
• Customer oriented
• Analytical thinking with structured way of working
• Good organizational skills
• Assertive, proactive & independent thinking and result-driven
• Self-motivated and a good team player
• Excellent negotiations skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a mature personality, trustworthy
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Coordination skill to support report tasks related to project topics
• High degree of personal and professional integrity, accountability and credibility
• Able to communicate internally & externally with all level of employees
• Excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Experiences in reporting or data analysis
• Experience with performance management or process management
• RPA knowledge and development experience is a plus
• Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle is preferred
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315