Daimler Mobility & Technology Service Co., Ltd.
1. Cross Functional Collaboration
Fostering close collaboration across project teams within the DSC/CN department, esp. e.g., Customer Self-Service/WeChat team, eCommerce & PoS teams, eContracting and OTR teams, visitors from other DSC/CXO departments in other country markets and/or from the head quarter.
2. Analytics & Reporting
Consolidating reports & performance analysis of all DSC projects and platforms. Collaboration with the internal data scientists and colleagues from data warehouse for consolidated management reporting of KPI.
3. Training and Communication
Ensure timely training and communication regarding the system new features, issues and/or updates are made timely via the appropriate channel. Align stakeholders on the system needs/expectations
4. Suppport in other initiatives in DSC/CN
Support any other ad-hoc assigned tasks from the Director of DSC/CN, e.g., team events, deck preparation, business case calculation etc。
Training and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in finance, business management related fields.
- 1-2 year’s experience in digital or IT area with focus in financial services or automotive sectors.
- Understanding of auto finance customer journey and operational process.
- Understanding of developing and implementing digital product for post-sales.
- Project management experience with the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Experience with third party vendors & suppliers, e.g., in managing and coordinating IT vendors.
- Solid knowledge of digital product, especially in post-sales segement.
- Basic knowledge of financial service products and operation.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact and motivate diverse teams.
- Able to communicate – in writing, verbally, and visually; and ability to reduce complex subjects to succinct information.
- Must be able to handle multiple initiatives at once, under multiple deadlines and with attention to detail.
- User-level abilities with MS office programs.
- Fluency in English and Chinese languages as working languages.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315