Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
- Provide guidience and advisory to all types of MBAFC customers with a high quality service level; Provide valuable inputs in processes optimization and system operation; Deliver various performance and business analysis report on a regular basis. Cross team co-operation.
- Provide process optimization initiatives concerning the workflow between inbound, outbound and support team. Support Inbound manager continouesly completed business process enhancement and other business initiatives.
- Working with relevant teams (OVM, OPM, Training) to monitor vendor team's performance, giving feedback to vendor team on daily operation and seeking opportunities to enhance working efficiency and quality between in house team and vendor team.
- Provide process optimization initiatives concerning the workflow between inbound, outbound and support team. Support Inbound manager continouesly completed business process enhancement.
- Regular review and analyze business key metrics across the site to identify root causes and formulate solutions to improve performance
- Deliver various performance and business analysis report on a regular basis. Cross team co-operation.
- Fully understand the consumer rights and interests protection relevant laws, administrative regulations guidelines and relevant CBIRC regulatory requirements, familiar with company’s financial products and services and Handling complex task from customer/dealers/FCs/prospects etc.. Ensure the achievement of departmental KPIs.
- Conduct other tasks as required by supervisor to support achievement of the company or department’s business objectives.
o Education: Bachelor degree in business administration, language, finance or social sciences.
4+ years’ experience in Service/ credit operation experience in bank, CRM company or other finance related industry;
Call centre/customer service centre working experience is a plus.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315