Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
- Support for process and system enhancement based on daily in-house operations.
- Support customer service related projects and cooperate with relevant departments for working package execution and project go-live.
- Support to develop and implement proper tools or processes for local markets, with an objective to effectively accomplish performance targets and KPIs as well as provide excellent service towards internal and external customers at all times.
- Support in team management tasks e.g. resouce plan and project quality assessment and monitoring.
- Support for customer service related projects such as CCT, OTP, NextGen, PEGA upgrade, WeChat etc.
- Fully engage in assigned project and working packages
- Complete BRDs preparation, FRS review and testing
- Make overall arrangement for project go-live and business readiness
- Deal with emergencies issue quickly
- Experience sharing and training to the junior team members
- Ensure delivery project results in milestone
- Foresee potential risk in progress project and can construst the follow up action
- Participate in process improvement projects and activities according to market requirements, and update relative manual and process maps periodically.
- Provide process optimization initiatives concerning the workflow between inbound, outbound and support team.
- Provide professional suggestion in system ,to implement requirement of optimized process.
- Support for performance monitoring of operational systems and solving the issues/problems in first time.
- Raise improvements on system functionalities to optimize the process.
- Be farmiliar with connection and logic between different systems.
- Fully understand the consumer rights and interests protection relevant laws, administrative regulations guidelines and relevant CBRC regulatory requirements, familiar with company’s financial products and services.
- Conduct other tasks as required by supervisor to support achievement of the company or department’s business objectives.
Bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance or any other equivalents
Experience in customer service area of Financial Services Company, Bank, or other related finance industry or function for at least 5 years.
Familiar with CMS relevant system.
- Specific Knowledge
- Sound project management experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge in auto finance practice and operational process or corporate banking operations will be preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent logical thinking and organizational skills
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Good team player
- Sound knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315