Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd.
1. Collection commission and payment
- Manage commission and payment task fully follow the internal policy and process, corporate guidelines, compliance requirement and internal guideline/SOP.
- Make sure all payment are submitted correctly and timely.
- All payment monthly forecast and accrual to related department.
2. Documents borrowing management
- Make sure daily documents borrowing requests handled timely.
- Weekly follow up the borrowing status.
- Monthly borrowing status report to CTM.
3. Vehicle inventory management
- Manage inventory audit task follow the internal policy, credit rules and transportation And Inventory Management process.
- Make sure all audit report adheres to 4-eye principle to ensure the accuracy and timeliness.
- Sent out monthly inventory report and quarterly 4 eye result check report
4. Collection letters sending
- Send the following letters to delinquent customer/external agents based on related regulations: Pre-Hostile Termination Letters, Lawyer’s Letters, Deficiency Notice, Authorization Letters.
- Support of Manager in other tasks and projects
Bachelor degree in finance/ business /law.
Good English, both in written and spoken.
Agent management or collection e xperience in a financial services company, bank, or law firm in collection area for at least 1 years or equivalent business and operational experience with focus on collections and litigation.
3. Specific Knowledge
Good communication skills.
Sound knowledge about Microsoft applications.
Legal knowledge is a plus.
Good English in written and spoken is a plus.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315