Daimler Greater China Ltd.
● HR Business Partner (BP)
- Act as dedicated HR BP to business department in Passenger Car Production Joint Ventures and provide professional HR consultation.
- Identify business needs analyse and HR issues, coordinate with HR Center of Competence (CoC) and HR Shared Service (HSC) to deliver effective feedback and solution to business.
- Provide HR consultancy to employees in terms of HR policy, process, guideline, etc.
- Provide HR report, diagnose and analyze HR issues upon request, deliver timely and quality feedbacks.
- Other ad-hoc topics.
HC Planning and Recruiting
- Cooperate with business and controlling to work for headcount and operation planning.
- Steer the headcount usage to align with business growth needs.
- Guide hiring manager to go through the hiring process, conduct recruiting activities toward smooth onboarding.
- Report hiring status upon request.
Expat Placement Management
- Work with business and HRD/G to execute expatriate placement activities incl. vacancy posting and tracking, pre-screening and interview arrangement, IPPF generation and signing steering, expat placement tracking, etc.
- Training & Development and Performance Management
- Monitor training & development needs, coordinate training resources and provide support for training nomination.
- Support talent development related program design and implementation
- Support performance and people development trend review, help management and employees regarding principle understanding, evaluation alignment, system administration, etc.
- Assist in annual salary review/merit increase process.
- Maintain organization chart, regularly review organization structure with business department to ensure the organization fits the latest business status.
- Conduct the position evaluation or coordinate with IPE committee for newly and content changed positions, map into existing organization structure, align with supervisor and reflect accordingly.
● Joint Venture Support
- Install and customize Daimler HR standard to Joint Ventures.
- Identify, propose and support action plan regarding planning and controlling, recruiting and empowerment/ retention, compensation & benefit, HR development, training & qualification to support the growth of JV HR.
- Cooperate with JV HR on HR projects to support business strategy.
- Other HR operational support.
● HR project and Others:
- Lead or involve in assigned HR projects in majority and joint venture.
- Continuous support to ensure the successful implementation of the project.
- Standardize HR operations and processes in order to fulfil the internal compliance and risk control requirement.
- University degree or above in Human Resources or business related major.
- Good overall knowledge in Human Resources, Min. 5 years working experience in HR area and min. 3 years working experience in HR business partner or HR generalist.
- Cross-cultural competence , strong interpersonal skill, excellent communication in both Chinese and English.
- Good commond of computer skills, Excel. Word, PPT etc.
- Good ability to handle conflicts and able to work under pressure.
- Work independently and pro-actively.
- Passion to Learn.
- Results-oriented, strong planning and follow-up skills, high sense of integrity and confidentiality, and ability to prioritize and handle multiple and competing priorities.
- Experienced teamplayer and strong ability to lead, facilitate and implement change.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315