Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Daily Operation Management in Collateral Document Management Team
• Advise and instruct the Collateral Document Management Team to perform daily operations, incl. mortgage doc preparation, de-mortgage doc preparation, lending, etc.
• Special case handling.
• Ensure the team providing excellent services and professional communications to customers, dealers and MBAFC field staff in respect of Sales, Retail Credit, and New Business.
Process Optimization and IT System Enhancement regarding de/mortgage business
• Propose and implement process optimization to streamline de/mortgage management operations and improve work efficiency;
• Collect relevant legal & compliance requirement or common practice of retail operations business to ensure the retail business models and processes in legal shape and risk under control;
• Co-operate with IT department to implement system enhancement, incl. gap analysis, request specification, testing and any other necessary works;
• Identify and propose any possible system enhancement to improve the efficency of daily retail operation, and complete the implementation.
Training & Communication (internally & externally)
• Update working manual, processes and SOPs for Collateral Document Management timely;
• Manage internal training to Collateral Document Management Team & external training to other colleagues or dealers;
• Internal and external communication;
• Supports the daily management and functional (subject matter) coaching of employees;
• Performance feedback to employees re. subject matter.
• Support Vendor Management: selection, contract negotiation, vendor relationship, audit;
• Compliance-related reporting;
• Provide solid support on projects;
• Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Training and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in finance or other equivalents
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Sound knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Independent thinking ability and people management skill
- Problem sovling and trouble shooting ability
- Experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, or other related finance industry for at least 7 years
- Team management experience in operational and service area is preferable
- Experience in projects is preferable
- Analytic thinking
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315