Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc.
The mission of the Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Technician is to work with
computerized, electronic equipment and hand tools to diagnose and repair
vehicles in timely and efficient manner.
The Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Technician must provide a consistently
outstanding brand and customer experience through consistently
outstanding preparation, attitude, and teamwork.
- The Mercedes-Benz Manhattan “A” Technician must be articulate, enthusiastic, and a self motivated team player with outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal), a positive attitude, and an excellent work ethic.
- Diagnose problems and perform basic repairs on MB vehicles.
- Perform diagnosis and advanced electrical repairs MB vehicles.
- Communicate to the appropriate Service Advisor information regarding any job that will not meet the Service Advisor’s promised time.
- Work with Team Leader to complete in-house training.
- Perform maintenance and routine cleaning of shop and equipment.
- Train and assist other Technicians.
- Must complete all training requirements set forth by MBUSA and MBM.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Able to commute into and out of Manhattan/New York City on a daily basis.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315