Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
- Planning of logistics processes
- Plan and optimize inbound processes, Intralogistics processes and outbound processes
- Review existing logistics operations for continuous improvement
- Organization of interdisciplinary Workshops for process optimization.
- Key Contact Person for other departments such as production, quality, planning.
- Selfresponsible planning, implementation and steering of projects within logistics. Controlling and reporting of project success with regards to costs, timeline and effectiveness.
- Creation of logistics standards for processes with regards to work safety and ergonomy within logistics. Improvement and development of existing standards. Alignment of processes and standards with related departments such as quality, production, health and safety.
- Initiate problem solving for relevant focus topics. Implementation of counter measures. Controlling of stability of focus topic in the long run.
- Support to achieve logistic targets with the help of Shopfloor management and key performance indicators.
- General and detailed planning of warehouse, materials-handling, and supply technology.
- Keeping Ergonomics, assembly and manufacturing and business administration knowledge in mind.
- Coordination of job processing as well as controlling costs and deadlines.
- Support the process of optimizing procedures. (KVP)
- Education: Technical / Secondary School or higher (University degree) preferably with logistical background
- Experience: Several years in logistic related functions. Process planning, material management, project management, transport management etc.
- Language knowledge: Polish and communicative German or English is preferred,
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word), SAP Self-reliance, results orientation, ability to work in a team and in an autonomous way,
- Willingness for business travels to Germany during ramp up,
- Experience in leading projects,
- Proactive nature, highly motivated, able to work flexibly, quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315