Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Requirements Engineering, Specification and Solution Design
- The position will be responsible for designing architecture and developing new features related to Container. Containers orchestration.
- Lead a group of Software Developers to design and develop distributed systems and distributed scheduling systems for products.
- Develop New Change request as well project based on Java framework.
- Design and develop working prototypes supporting core business objectives including programming, debugging and testing
- Apply solid background and strong knowledge in IT infrastructure, Test Automation , database systems, and IT systems
- Get familiar with best practices within the agile software development method
- Support the team by maximizing productivity or helping the team as a result of collaboration team work.
- Create own ideas, innovations & prototypes and initiate creative functions
- Coordinate and cocreate other ideas
CCT Application Quality Assurance
- Continuously improve and optimize the exiting CCT applications
- Code review of the supplier’s delivery
- Define and execute test cases to ensure a high quality of the deliverables.
Coordinate the test management with business users, project teams, application management teams to ensure high quality of system integration tests.
- Review and codesign the test documents including the documentation of test case design, test planning and test result.
- Coordinate with the supplier rework and bugfixing.
- Debugging and adjusting the CCT custom code or configurations within the Incident and Problem Management activities
- Manage and coordinate the environment in cooperation with the operation team which is responsible for the infrastructure.
- Provide software packages for deployment and be able to deploy packages into the development environment
- Create and provide configuration scripts (e.g. monitoring, security etc.) to the operation team to setup/adjust the environment.
- Maintain interfaces to the middleware and different other applications.
- Manage the suppliers with the aim to reach the project goals
- Relationship management with suppliers
- Coordinate bugfixes, deliveries and requirement engineering with the supplier.
- Create and align project plan together with the supplier
- Represent the interests of the company against the suppliers
- Leading the suppliers based on the interests and goals of the company/project.
- Take over a consulting role.
- KnowHow transfer within the personal team and the operation teams.
Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or engineering, software or information engineering or similar qualification.
• 3+ years’ experience in software development
• 3+ years’ experience in java platform.
• Professional experience with back end , front end programming
• Working knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle: requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation. Experience in agile Software Development field
• Working experience in multinational company or multicultural environment
• Intense programming background and fullstack developer with high professionalism in one of the following areas and familiarity in the others
• Professional experience with programming languages such as Java/Python.
• Professional database management experience on MSSQL databases and NoSQL database.
• Professional experience on Docker environment.
• Strong object-oriented design/programming skills. Functional programming skills preferred
• Ability to write code with good changeability, extensibility and readability
• Ability to build working prototype in short period
• Preferable English speaking and Writing.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315