Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
1. Manage escalated complaints and complex cases from customer/dealers/FCs/prospects etc.. Ensure the achievement of all KPIs. Provide valuable inputs in the optimization and improvement of complaint resolution process and drive implementation.
2. Lead or support Customer Service projects which including but not limited to business process and system related. Drive the implementation together with all teams.
3. Assist in monitoring the inbound team daily performance; Provide guideline to junior team members in knowledge and attitude. Acting as inbound manager backup during his/her absence.
4. Deliver various performance and business reports with high quality on a regular basis as well as on demand.
5. Fully understand the consumer rights and interests protection relevant laws, administrative regulations guidelines and relevant CBIRC and PBOC regulatory requirements, familiar with company’s financial products and services.
6. Conduct other tasks as required by supervisor to support achievement of the company or department’s business objectives.
Bachelor degree in business administration, language, finance or social sciences.
6+ years’ experience in Service/ credit operation experience in bank, crm company or other finance related industry;
Call centre/customer service centre working experience is a plus.
- Specific Knowledge
Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer-oriented mindset;
Strong pressure handling capability, especially with escalated customer complaints;
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in developing and designing solutions, Reliable and accurate in details;
Excellent communication skills
Excellent English, both written and spoken
Good project management skills;
Proficient MS Office skill such as excel, PPT, etc.; CMS system operating experience preferred
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315