Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Job Specification –C, C++, Signal Processing for Automotive ECUs
Education & Training: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics
Relevant Experience Required:
4-6 years of experience
The ideal candidate should have strong background in C++ development for Embedded Automotive ECU And Signal Processing from Sensors with relevant experience architecting, design, development and testing in embedded targets, optimization debugging, root cause analysis. Candidate should be able to analyse requirements, breakdown work packages, and estimate effort and track progress for other team members. Good experience with requirements management. The candidate should be able to understand and analyse complex automotive software requirements. The candidate should also have relevant experience deriving test strategy and specification from the requirements. It is also expected that the candidate can execute the test cases, generate reports and continuously automate work activities using tools and basic scripting.
- 4+ yrs. experience in C++, OOPs, Design patterns, DataSerialisation, JTAG Debuggers
- Sensor Signal Processing, Algorithms, Noise Modeling, Noise Compensation, QoS Evaluation, Metrics
- C++11 Standards, JDB, Valgrind
- Strong Data structure Knowledge
- Understanding of Linux OS
- Strong Debugging & Bug-fixing skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Experience on Application Development for Embedded Board
- Knowledge on Git
- MISRA coding guidelines, Static check tools.
- Runtime optimization, Code Optimisation, Debugging Skills
- Experience with Build tools: shell, make, cmake, Jenkins
- Knowledge of V-Model Development Cycle.
- Working knowledge of ASPICE Quality Process, ASIL, Autosar Development and Test Methodology
- Demonstrated experience in requirements management. 1. Experience in handling requirements of multiple version for multiple cars simultaneously
2. Traceability of multiple requirement version for multiple cars simultaneously. Requirement lifecycle management.
- Design aspects: Modular, Unit Testable, Reusable, Replaceable, Scalable.
- PVCS/SVN/MKS version manager
- Requirement Traceability till generated Code.
- Expert at creating test strategy and test plans
- Good mathematical, analytical and communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated with a passion for innovation.
Additional Skills (nice to have):
- Experience on OpenCL, Machine Learning
- Working knowledge in CAN and CAPL Scripting
- Familiar with scripting languages like Bash and Python.
- Experience with Legato platform and Yocto toolset
Education & Training:
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315