Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Software Architect Job Description:
We are seeking for a highly skilled Software Architect to lead our development team interms of creating software solutions and maintaining for a longer run. You will be responsible for communicating with counterparts across the globe (mostly Germany, USA and China) to understand their need/requirement and create best fitting solution.
Also lead a team with Devops mindset and set the standards high for the team.
To be successful Software Architect, you should be an expert in problem solving with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available with sound communication skills and analytical skills.
Software Architect Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Creating high-level product specification and design documents with ULM diagrams
- Providing development team with software architect blueprint and ensure the team is adhering to that
- Create and maintain product specifications and design documents
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems faced by the team/counterparts
- Present/share regular updates and reports to the management
- Persisting regular improvements in the software and adapting to best solutions offered
- Configuring required metrics and alerts/notification on the software such that everyone is conveyed with upto date information.
Software Architect Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge on cloud services like Azure, AWS, Google cloud etc.
- Extensive knowledge on docker and kubernetes
- Solid understanding on programming tools and development platforms
- Excellent communicational, presentational and leadership skills
- Ability to picturize the big picture and design the software accordingly
- Strong in security aspects and
- Keen to explore new tools/framework on the market
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315