Daimler Greater China Ltd.
● General HR BP Tasks
- Act as a dedicated HR Key Account to RD&P departments in Daimler Greater China Ltd. and provide HR services & solutions in the aspect of HR Operation, Employee Relation, Recruiting , Training& Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefit etc.
- Cooperate with HR Center of Competence(CoC) to deliver efficient and effective HR measures/solutions to Business Departments
- Being the consultant to employees for HR policy, guideline and process Inquiry
- Support the growth of business in all HR areas and propose the optimization of HR policies and processes wherever needed
- Standardize of HR processes by developing and maintaining SOP in order to fulfill the internal compliance and risk control requirement
- Manage/control exception cases and maintain exceptions with appropriate approval
- Diagnose and analysis HR Issues upon BU ad-hoc request, deliver timely and quality feedbacks to BU
- Regularly review Org. structure with business department to ensure the Org. chart reflects the latest business status.
● Organization Development(OD)
- Act as the OD consultant to business department, monitor and diagnose organization development and customize solutions to different business needs/situations
- Design of OD projects and application of OD processes and tools to enhance organization effectiveness
● HR functional tasks
- Guide line-manager the process/requirement to kick-off hiring; Review and verify every hiring request against the HC planning
- Communicate with recruiting team for the new hiring request and monitor the hiring progress until smooth on-boarding
- Make offer proposal to new hiring cases
- In charge of performance evaluation and people development activities, like the annual LEAD process, the training needs collection and analysis etc.
- Responsible for annual salary review/merit increase process.
● HR Projects
- Lead or involved in ad-hoc HR projects
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, overseas education is appreciated
- At least 7 years working experiences in the area of HR, and 3 years working experience in MNC as HR business partner or HR generalist.
● Specific Knowledge & Compentence:
- Cross-cultural competence
- Strong Communication/Organization/Coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure and under muti-task
- Explicit and well-defined customer and service orientation
- Absolutely trustful and loyal in handling of high-confidentiality data/info;
- High rate of accountability and accuracy;
- Taking initiative and creative;
- Chinese (native speaker), excellent English oral and written skills, German skills appreciated
- Good commond of computer skills, Excel. Word, PPT etc
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315