Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Software design & development
- Lead and coordinate the FS China software component development.
- Consult the business units as well as the IT application owners with the aim to create the best solution. Consult and support the related units (application & business) within the requirements engineering phases.
- Act as a software architect within the IT application domain and be a leader in the solution design phase
- Act as a Lead Developer and steer the development team relating solution design
- Create technical design documents.
- Deliver the correspond code and scripts
- Leading the development team to continue improve code quality and team technical skills
- Drive innovation to help bring new technology into FS China IT landscape and benefit both IT and business
- Drive cross team’s technical initiative and activity
- Collaborate and support the test engineer to do the test and fix bugs.
- Provide L3 support for production IT incident
- Manage and coordinate the environment in cooperation with the operation team which is responsible for the infrastructure.
- Take over a consulting role
- Know-How transfer within the own team and the operation team
Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
• 7+ years of experience in software development using Java/J2EE or .Net technology
• 5+ years of experience in a cross-culture working environment. Strong ability to cooperate and coordinate with the teams from different countries or different cultural background.
• 3+ years of experience of leading development team
O Specific Knowledge
• Familiar with JAVA or .Net specifications
• Strong project experience of server side framework and related technologies
• Excellent system design and problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and programming, SQL Server, PostregSQL, stored procedure, etc.
• Good knowledge of Web Services, REST, MicroService etc..
• Good knowledge of MVC, OOP and design patterns
• Knowledge in software container and microservice architecture technology is a plus
• Good team player
• English is a MUST
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315