Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd
We are seeking a pro-active and target-focused sales professional to join our Customer Enquiry Centre. Based in our head office in Mulgrave, reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Contact Centre, this role focuses on retention, acquisitions and general customer enquiries. It provides the opportunity to deliver exceptional customer experiences everyday while contributing to our company’s retention targets and driving sales and leads for our Mercedes-Benz dealership network across Australia and New Zealand.
Key responsibilities include:
• Drive retention leads into our retail network resulting in our customers repurchasing another Mercedes-Benz vehicle
• Apply a pro-active needs based selling methodology across all leads and channels to retain existing business and acquire new business.
• Support the introduction and ongoing sales of Electric Vehicles in Australia and New Zealand.
• Achieve Passenger Car and Vans sales targets.
• Supporting customers and retailers with general enquiries via email, LiveChat and phone.
• Provide a world-class customer experience with a view to “wow” every customer, employee or retailer on every interaction in line with customer service guidelines and expectations.
To be successful in this role you must have a passion for sales and driving success, ideally with experience in an inbound/outbound call centre environment. A proven ability to work toward ambitious team and individual targets is essential, along with practiced listening and communication skills and a friendly and confident approach to sales and customer service. Experience in automotive industries would also be highly regarded, along with experience using Salesforce.
Working within our fun and motivated Customer Enquiry team within Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific is a great opportunity to gain exposure to our business operations and dealership network.
If you’re passionate about sales and want to grow your career with our prestigious brand, please apply by 5pm Sunday 21st February 2021.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract via a third party. You must currently hold a valid working visa for the duration of the contract period to be eligible for consideration.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315