Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Role as Technical Business Analyst – supporting running systems as well as rolling out IT
projects into the area of Retail Finance and Leasing business with focus on Dealer Credit
business domain, may also engage into Retail Credit and Contract Management business
domain in the future.
- Core Finance Applications Support - Demand management– consult business on system process and function changes, translate business demands into system requirements, deliver feasible system solution which enable the efficient and effective operation of business.
- Conduct the operations and support activities in accordance to the service operation processes especially for the incident with team colleagues, support BU’s query regarding the system.
- Manage vendors and service providers to ensure quality projects and changes are developed and implemented fullfill documented requirements specification and functional specification.
- Follow defined FS IT processes on changes management, release management, UAT management to support agreed solution deliver and proper tested toward roll out on production.
- Role as the Techinical System Owner for wholesale finance realated system to support system solutions on relavant topics, like IT security, procurment topics. Updates and escalactions to relevant stake holders.
- IT Projects Execution:- Work as IT system expert/IT system package owner join project team to support project execution under agreed project scope, time and budget. Work together with local and global vendors to analysis system requirements, conduct practical techinical solutions and execution in realization phase.
Work together with IT & business project manager and project team on gathering user requirements, follow up with vendors conduct functional specification and IT solutions, work together with vendors and users for SIT, UAT and project go-live.
- University degree in Computer Science, Enginering, Financing, Business Administration, Business Informatics or equivalent higher education.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years work experience. Majority of experience in business analysis, operation support and project management skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years in IT application support – gathering and analysing user requirements and documentation, and managing change requests in IT systems.
- Know-how on one or more of below is preferred: SQL, Database (MS SQL Server / Oracle etc.), Java, Python (or any other script language) and test automation knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of automotive financial system and business especially contract management system; Knowledge of WFS(Wholesale Finance System) / CMS(Contract Management System) is highly preferred
- Both fluent written English as well as oral English are required.
- Strong analytical thinking, time management, and communication skills necessary to handle the pressure and tension environment typical within IT service enviroments
- Experience in a cross-cultural working environment. Strong ability to cooperate and coordinate with teams from different countries or cultural backgrounds.
- Business knowledge in Banking, Auto loans is preferred.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315