Daimler Greater China Ltd.
Objective of job
• Office Management and organization
• Support director and team daily operation
• Secretarial Support to Director
- Be responsible for Director’s daily schedule, incl Meeting/Appointment/ Business Trip arrangement
- Prepare daily work folder and priority meeting folder, check and prepare slides, doc., do documentation and archive.
- Sort our, classify and dile all Director’s documents
- Signature management
- Handle reimbursement issue
• Team Administrative Work
- Handle admin requestments from E4 managers;
- New policy/system information transmit; Processing and collection HR requirement within department;
- Organize and facilitate Department meetings;
- Organize and coordinate Cross-department events;
- Screen to control interruptions to Director, arrange amenities as needed;
- Office management: stationery ordering, department inventory tracking, etc.
- Assist department head to monitor and coordinate projects/ tasks status
- Be responsible for visitor’s Invitation Letter application;
- Provide assistance to international visitors- Hotel reservation, airport pick-up, meeting/schedule arrangement, etc
- Communicating with internal and external parties on day to day business work
- Researching and gathering informations as required by Director
• Agile Working Mode Support
- Kanban & Electronic Kanbo tool maintainence.
- Other tasks related to Agile working mode: Projects support, Retrospective, utilization, etc.
• University Degree in English, Business Administation or a related area or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• 2-3 years working experience in administrative work or office management, prior experience in Daimler China is preferred
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin, German is a plus
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Basic Project Management Knowledge and experience
• Basic Knowledge of Procurement management
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315