Mercedes-Benz Auto Finance Ltd
Objective of job :
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of GL & FA transaction records and reports.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of monthly closing with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure the submission of group reporting and other reporting in a timely and proper manner.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of statutory report and government reports.
- Provide business departments and F&C cross functions with professional advice and accurate accounting information
a, General Ledger Accounting and Closing
- Propose GL master data maintenance.
- Review routine accrual request from business departments to ensure proper accounting treatment; investigate and follow up utilization and reversal.
- Review GL journal entry prepare by GL accountant to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Work with other functions or departments to propose accounting treatment for new business scenario.
- Set up GL closing checklist to ensure all the closing activities performed in a timely and proper manner. Monitor monthly closing process to ensure smooth operation.
- Ensure timeliness and completeness of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Calculate deferred tax for proper accounting treatment
b, Financial reporting
- Prepare and submit the group report and ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Handle questionnaire from FS (DMO) after group report submission.
- Communicate with business analyst of the headquarters for any special issues for the group reporting.
- Prepare PRC financial statements and statistical reports and ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Coordinate with business departments and F&C cross functions on reporting issues.
- Update financial statements framework in accounting system for new business transactions.
c, Financial reporting
- New SAP implementation project
- Balance sheet clearing
- New accounting standard implementation
- Monitor junior team members’ work and give instruction
- Other adhoc tasks
d, Internal and External audit
- Organize audit timeline
- Prepare statutory accounts for annual audit.
- Prepare financial reports to internal and external auditors and handle queries.
- Address audit adjustment from audit report, make proper accounting treatment
e, Conduct internal control process
- Propose updates of ICS documents for R2R area.
- Perform preventive controls of R2R function.
- Bachelor and above degree in finance/ accounting
- 6-8 years hands experiences on full function accounting with multinational companies
- 2+ years accounting experiences with GL related transactions and reporting
- Familiar with the accounting processes, policies and procedures
- Sufficienct knowledge and experience in IFRS (expecially IFRS9/IFRS16) and Local GAAP
- Familiar with taxation law such as CIT, VAT, Surcharge, etc., expecially deferred tax
- Experience on handling the annual audit and CIT annual filling related work
- Good communication skills and fluent with both Chinese and English
- Familiar with SAP system is preferred
- Good accounting knowledge on PRC GAAP and IFRS GAAP
- E xperience with group reporting ( MIF, H y perion or other systems) is necessary
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred
- Adequate knowledge about internal control is necessary
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315