Daimler Greater China Ltd.
Objective of job:
The job holder is staff in Aftersales Logistics BW BI IT area and responsible for following activities:
- In collaboration with the experts from the business units of several legal entities, provide innovative IT technologies, processes and standards for a worldwide "class A” parts supply to our business partners in data and reporting area.
- Focus of activities of this position will be all data and reporting relevant business processes and IT systems, including SPM BI reports maintenance tasks (data warehouse and Front-end BI reporting server and BI reports) and new reports for new demands, as well we consulting for parts supply chain KPI analysis.
- Intercultural communication and collaboration with several IT and business unit teams internal and external from China, Germany and India are basic requirements of this position.
- Drive and coordinate data relevant initiatives and activities in the parts logistics IT area.
Education and qualification:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business Administration or equivalent higher education
- 5+ years of working experience in Information technology area
- 3+ years of proficient experience in SAP Data Warehouse solution
- Working experience in supply chain industry and insightful know-how about business KPI analysis
- Proficient experience in SAP Data Warehouse solution
- Familiar with SAP ERP solution, SPM as SAP logistics solution is big plus.
- Experience in complex IT projects
- General project management skills
- Nice to have basic understanding about Aftersales-Logistics business processes
- High analytical, strategic and conceptual skills/ability
- Distinct goal and result orientation
- Strong customer and service orientation
- G ood knowledge of data warehouse and front-end BI reporting tool, SAP BW is required, Tableau know-how is preferred
- SAP basic skills with scope on ECC, CRM, SCM, EWM and TM and Solution Manager
- Business requirement and solution documentation skills
- Fluent business English skills
- Excellent communication skills (positive, pro-active and supportive)
- Proactive and can-do attitude, good team work sprit
Job designation/Field of work:
1. SPM BI report operations
- Operation support of related Data and reporting systems including SAP Data Warehouse and Tableau server.
- Manage suppliers’ delivery and quality.
- Lead the root cause analysis for the data issues in BI reports, work closely with other support team in SPM to provide feasible solution to business users with quality and speed.
- Business KPI/logic clarification in BI reports with report users and other data consumers.
- User management/Authorizaiton management and reporting tool license management.
- Expertise daily activities relevant to interfaces to external data platforms like Data Lake and central Data warehouse.
- System performance monitoring and tuning on both data warehouse and Tableau platform
2. BI report new development for SPM
- Overall lead and responsibility of data and reporting area in aftersales logistics (SPM)
- Development, enhancement of related Data and reporting systems as well as definition of methods and standards (system/platform independent
- Scope, quality of content and timeline responsibility for delegated tasks, issues, sub-projects in Data and reporting area.
- Demand Management by pro-active support of Data and Reporting topics.
- Responsible for all kind of IT project related documentations like “Business Requirement Document”, “Detailed Descriptions”, “Solution Mappings” etc.
- Execution of integration and end user testing as well as coordination of release activities.
- Intercultural collaboration with different departments (IT, business unit, line function teams…)
3. Business consulting about systemetic supply chain KPI
- Provide business consulting service for supply chain KPI definition based on the industry practice
- Support on data analysis for business KPI
4. Support company, department and team
- Drive department initiatives and activities especially data initiatives and activities
- Very passionate to join team activities and willing to take responsibility in team work
- Follow company, department process and policies
- Follow Daimler IT process and collaboratively support cross departments activitie
- Be compliant for IT controls of the required applications and ensure full compliance
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315