Daimler Greater China Ltd.
Objective of job
To support GRC/RD&P sustainably assure the elements of technical Compliance Management System (tCMS) implementation including RD Japan and RD Korea, focus on technical compliance inquiry consultation and case handling in line with tCMS clearing process.
- Ensure tCMS process implementation in cooperation with BU management and relevant functions.
- Ensure implement tCMS program elements and working package within GRC/RD&P.
- In charge of tCMS consultation inquiry following the process.
- Work with HQ technical compliance team to conduct case analysis, provide expert advice and risk assessment in cooperation with legal, certification, PR and technical experts in china.
- Assist HQ technical compliance team to cooperate technical compliance cases involved markets in Japan and Korea.
- Support JV technical compliance process, case consultation and coordinate with HQ RD counterpart.
- Ensure close coordination with central Daimler tCMS program, e.g. liaise with RD/T functions as well as with relevant local legal, Technical/Regulatory functions.
Bachelor’s degree in Vehicle, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good knowledge / expertise in vehicle development - preferably in the field of emissions, vehicle safety, regulatory conformity and new technologies (New Energy Vehicles, Autonomous Driving, Car connectivity)
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experiences in the areas of automotive industry, business development, information security, audit, risk management or related client service, project management or consultancy.
- Technical knowledge in at least one security domain such as engineering, system and network security, authentication, or security protocols will be a plus.
- Ability to act independently and reliably under time pressure and on multiple tasks, willingness to take decisions.
- Good criteria combined with the ability to represent compliance and ethics both internally and externally.
- Able to translate complex topics into short and easy to understand analysis, explicit recommendations.
- Analytical and results-oriented work with clear logic mindset.
- Strong understanding and interest in technical issues.
- Strong sense of working responsibility and team work spirit.
- Good Organization, communication and negotiation skills taking into account cultural characteristics.
- Fluent in English and Chinese in both writing and speaking, German would be an asset.
- Good PowerPoint, presentation and writing skills.
- Knowledge of MS-Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315