Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, leading global vehicle manufacturer and one of the world’s biggest manufacturers of commercial vehicles. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 170 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Introduction of Lifecycle Management
What links development, production, market, and customer functions? The Lifecycle Management (LCM) Department. We're creating ONE company flow by steering projects hand-in-hand with teams throughout the organization from the initial project idea to project realization and through to final production.
LCM is involved in the product strategy, Business Strategy, Connectivity and e-Mobility. These functions are composed of 8 departments (6 in Japan, 2 in India) with a headcount of ca. 160 people.
Welcome to DTA Lifecycle Management Department
- Your mission
You and your colleagues will work on a platform to share discussions and content about future trends in the industry, solicit content from our stakeholders and external organizations, prototype ideas and onboard partners. You thereby ensure the sustainable competitiveness in our current & future target markets.
- Your responsibilities
1. Research global, local, and industry trends, events, news, opportunities and other relevant information to share
2. Write engaging short- and long-form articles & white papers
3. Manage content upload and placement on platform
4. Conduct interviews with a range of experts on relevant topics
5. Manage and promote engagement on discussion forums
6. Run workshops for ideation and deep-diving
<< Background >>
- Excellent academic degree, in journalism, creative writing, research or related fields.
- Min. 3 years professional experience in content creation, preferably in related to the automotive industry or tech industry.
- Industry expertise in the automotive & mobility environment
- Previous experience managing online community, interviewing industry members & facilitating ideation sessions / hackathons
- International experience through several months abroad
<< Qualifications >>
■ Practical Knowledge & Skills
- Online community building, moderation & management skills
- Web, journal, academic research skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with online content publishing and tools (e.g., wordpress)
- Facilitation skills
- Knowledge of research methodology and data collection (for interviews)
- Market intelligence know-how
- English : business level (required)
- Japanese: business level (preferred)
<< Our working culture Video >>
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315