Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Function & Software Developer (Model Based) for “Diagnostic functions” for Transmission Control Unit.
- As a diagnostic engineer, it is necessary to independently define, design, implement and validate the diagnostic applications
- Be able to analyse the diagnostic data from vehicle in order to find the root cause of issues, communicate to the respective stake holders
- Experience in Unified Diagnostic Services as per ISO14229.
- Understanding of the On Board Diagnostic Mode Requirements as per SAE J1979
- Understand the Required Inputs and able to decipher the technical requirement
- Coordination with function developers / requirement Engineer for clarification
- Support necessary function/system testing as per need(HIL/Vehicle)
- Analysis and debugging the root cause of issues (production/field related) and providing immediate solutions
- Support reviews of design/implementation of peer group.
- Troubleshooting issues quickly and identifying the root cause
- Works as a fully contributing team member under broad guidance with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- Applies own judgement to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed independently post review
- Bring in ideas for process improvements
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
(M) Function Development Experience – on diagnostic systems and OBD (Requirement Engineering, Implementation, Testing).
(M) Sound Knowledge of the ISO14229 and SAE J 1979
(M) Knowledge of MATLAB, TARGETLINK, Vector tools (CANAPE, CANOE, Canalyzer, Candela Studio)
(M) Experience in testing at various abstraction Levels – Function/system/vehicle
- Experience in
a) implementation & validation of functions in Model based environment using Matlab/Simulink
b) Autocode Generation using TargetLink/RTW/Embedded Coder c) Unit Testing at module/functional level
d) MiL/SiL validation of functions
e) Stateflow functions
f) writing S-functions
g) Expertise in Scaling and resolving scaling issues
- Modelling (Eg: Matlab/Simulink/Dymola/Simscape/GT)
- Autocode Generation (Eg : TargetLink/RTW/Embedded Coder)
- Configuration Management (Eg : SVN/PVCS/Clearcase)
- Measurement Calibration Diagnostic (MCD) (Eg : CANAPE /CANOE/Canalyzer/Candela Studio/INCA)
- Testing Tools (Eg : PROVETech, ControlDesk, TPT, Tessy, Silver, VT Studio)
- C Programming Language
ME/ Mtech/BE/Btech in EE, electronics or related domain
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315