Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Expertise in design and development of efficient Micro services.
- Micro service development responsibilities include developing high-volume, low-latency APIs for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance-centric web services.
- Develop public API for Automotive domain based on after sales process.
- Write unit test cases using mocking framework for API and services.
- Design and build continuous integration and continuous delivery scripts using open sources platform.
- Packaging using containers, cloud deployment and cloud hosting using popular container orchestration framework.
- Should have experience end-to-end implementation of java based web services or API development in last two years.
- Development experiences using spring boot framework.
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Should have hands on experience in API management software.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Able to understand client needs. Takes responsibility of the tasks assigned and can find solutions with minimum assistance
- Good understanding of the existing technical solutions and their implementation
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, server side code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Expertise in following Technical areas is MUST.
- Programming languages: Java/J2EE(Java8 and above), GO, Python
- Frameworks: SpringBoot, Gin, Mockito, Junit.
- Database like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Public cloud: Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Microservices architecture : Service Discovery and fault tolerance mechanism
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker
- Message processing and caching mechanism: Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Redis
- Terraform and Helm
- Expertise on API design using OpenApi Standard 3.x
- API security: OAuth 1.0/2.0 Build tools and serves: Maven, Apache Tomcat/Jboss, Jenkins
- Cloud Technology: Deployment & Hosting of Web services on cloud (Kubernetes)
Expertise in following areas is good to have.
- Application monitoring tools: App Dynamics, Datadog
- Scripting: Groovy and Shell
- ELK and Public Key Interface (PKI)
Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology or Engineering
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315