Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
· You will be responsible to independently set up the Hardware Test Bench ,testing ,triage issues and handle customer issues for modules on Telematics systems and sub systems which are front facing (Mobile APP, Portal etc
Understand existing systems end to end functionality, through log analysis (assure/fat files)
· Create Test Strategy , Test Plan , Test creation, execution and build Test Reports
· Address production customer issues,replicate the issue on test bench perform RCA with deep log level analysisand provide the analysis for fix.
· Proactive analysis on Production issues and deriving the inference before customer reaches out with the issue
contribute towards customer delight
· To comeup with improvement and value additions in the ares of responsibility
· Minimum of 5+ years of software Testing and Service experience in automotive industry
· Experience in Automotive domain, with exposure to in vehicle networks
· Experience in Telematics domain with good understanding of Telematics Control Unit,
Telematics use cases embeded with App and API testing
· Experience in variety protocols from different layers – Serial protocols, CAN, TCP/IP, HTTP, MQTT
· Inclination towards scripting – shell scripting, python which assisted in automation
· Well versed with log analysis
· Having been a part of an agile team
· Development/Adaption of CANoe/ETF simulation to reproduce the critical incidents.
· Experience in Automation & Process improvements
· Embedded software Testing and Support Operations Profient.
· Good Automotive knowledge with hands-on experience on diagnostics tools.
· Experience in diagnostics testing (UDS) CAN protocol testing.
· Azure cloud platform and API testing experience is an advantage
· Knowledge of any one programming language is must (Core Java/ C#/Python)
· Automotive experience is must in at least one area in Infotainment, Telematics, or Car mobile app integration.
· Proficient in usage of Jira, Confluence Doors etc
· Professsionalism in Test Management and Defect Management
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following engineering disciplines like Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering or in a relevant stream
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315