Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Project Details: Development and release responsibility for the entire V cycle Development phases for Powertrain solution.
Job Title: Function Developer (Model Based Development) for Powertrain Level 2 Monitoring Function
- Detailed design and SW development of the Monitoring functions for the Central Powertrain Controller.
- Receive, understand and interpret the design from the system team/SW team and develop ISO26262 compliant software.
- Understand the Required Inputs and able to decipher the technical requirement
- Coordination with function developers / requirement Engineer for clarification
- Execute software development and all tests in scope of the ISO26262 guidelines like unit test (TPT/RTRT), B2B test, Functional test etc
- Support necessary for function/system testing (HIL/Vehicle)
- Participation in all the necessary Technical and Coordination forums for Information gathering, clarifications and Reporting
- Travel globally based on Need (short term)
- Hands on experience with MATLAB / SIMULINK & Target Link in Powertrain domain or Embedded C development in Powertrain domain
- Software Development Experience – on Level 2 monitoring functions for powertrain atleast 3 – 5 years including test Specification, Execution & reporting
- Good Knowledge of the ISO26262 functional safety standards and implementation in compliance with the same.
- Excellent C programming skills
- Experience in testing at various abstraction Levels – Function/system
- Knowledge of Requirements and Configuration Management tools
- Knowledge of EGAS concepts
- Perl/Python/M scripts - - added advantage
- Safety Analysis FMEA/FTA - - added advantage
- Passion to contribute in the technical depth on the topics
- Deutsch Language is a advantage
- Experience with International distributed Team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and Open and Positive communication
- Self-motivated / self-starter with the ability to find creative solutions
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315