Daimler Mobility Services GmbH
WE MOVE THE WORLD
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler Mobility AG. More than fifty employees develop and shape the mobility of the future.
Mercedes pay is the central platform and the in-house global competence center for the processing of payment transactions at Daimler. The division ensures that the best possible customer experience will achieved in all aspects of the car. Among other things, Mercedes pay's "Global Payment Platform" enables uncomplicated payment processing directly from the car. With these ePayment services, Daimler customers can access digital applications such as "Parking" and "Fueling" even more flexibly and easily.
The Cooperation and Portfolio Management at Daimler Mobility Services controls investments in companies such as Blacklane, Bolt, Flixmobility, Turo, VIA and the Mobility Joint Ventures between Daimler AG and BMW Group. With these, the mobility services car2go, mytaxi and moovel were combined with the services of the BMW Group. The network comprises the joint ventures SHARE NOW (car sharing), FREE NOW (ride hailing), REACH NOW (multimodal), CHARGE NOW (charging) and PARK NOW (parking). In this way, urban mobility is implemented sustainably and consistently for the benefit of the customer.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY
Agile methods and an open, modern working environment characterize our daily work at Daimler Mobility Services. We are an international and diverse team characterized by an innovative presence and a future focus.
Our top priority is to develop services that facilitate access to mobility while ensuring comfort, safety and sustainability.
We are looking for passionate and talented people who want to realize unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You capture, analyze and structure new demands and requirements in a timely and comprehensive manner according to business priorities, strategy and the respective IT delivery capabilities
- You will be responsible for breaking down high level demands into low level designs and implementation
- You will interact with the delivery team and discuss the impact of architectural changes
- You actively promote the development of the payment product in terms of usability, quality and functionality based on market requirements, distribution channels and implementation options
- You collaborate with a global cross-functional team to develop, market and launch our payment product globally
- You drive the payment product and spread your payment knowledge within the organization
- You are passionate about the Daimlers concept of innovative payment solutions
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of business administration, IT or have completed an equivalent course of study
- You gained several years of professional experience as product manager/ product owner in the payment industry
- You have the ability to develop a 360° view of a product from a customer, business, market, legal and technical perspective
- You have proven strong business process understanding, data interpretation and analytical skills
- You have fluent business German and English skills (spoken and written)
- You enjoy working in a team, showing initiative and introducing new ideas
This is a full-time job (also suitable for part-time)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern and dynamic work environment
- Flexible and mobile working
- Numerous employee discounts
- Excellent infrastructure
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons. Please apply online via www.daimler.com/career (Reference Number 241823). For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH: email@example.com
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315