Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer. With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide. Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company. This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Information about the department
As almost all Commercial Vehicle Manufactures, Daimler Trucks Asia (DTA) is facing unknown challenges from future megatrends of Autonomous Driving, Connected and Electrified Trucks, as well as, the automation of Production and Administrative Processes, with the help of IT.
Daimler Trucks Asia aims to be the Frontrunner in the development and implementation of these technologies, and within DTA’s IT Strategy where ‘Data is the new Oil’, DTAs’ IT Department is an integral strategic enabler helping reach these future targets.
Through automating and digitalizing our processes, we will speed up our work efforts, implementing and utilizing data driven approaches and technologies , that will lead to improved management decisions, increased customer satisfaction, among other positive factors.
Your Roles and Tasks
-- IT application system planning/proposal for the ‘Research & development’ business support, especially in BOM, CAD, CAE, CAT, PDM.
- Create proposal for Digital transformation in MFTBC.
- Proceed IT projects (System development, package implementation etc.) for the solution realization.
- Manage the system operation (Use outsourcing vendor. Main task: Incident management, Problem management, Change management).
- Select & Manage the IT vendor for system development and operation.
- System measurement along with Daimler Security policy.
- Design MFTBC’s RD IT Landscape collaborate with other Daimler operation unit.
- IT budget management.
Practical knowledge and experiences
- Working in Manufacturing company R&D or R&D IT division, at least over 5 years or equivalent academic background.
- Deep knowledge in BOM, 3DCAD, CAE, CAT, PDM. develop those applications, or develop Production by using those IT tool
- Wide range knowledge of edge IT technology
- Basic network knowledge which necessary for application development
- Modelling techniques (software/processes) for design new business process
- project management knowledge ( above 1 Oku JPY project, at lease over 3 years)
- knowlege and experience of PMO with Agile/SCRUM methods
Personal skill requirement
- Logical thinking
- Have the willingness to actively learn IT new technologies & business knowledge
- Have a communication with wide variety people and Receive someone’s real intention and Get cooperation
- Listen other people’s opinion seriously, and Explain clearly own opinion
- Move aggressively to achieve the goal
- Consider how to improve the business without sticking to current IT landscape and technologies
- Japanese level: Business Level
- English level: Business Level
While also used AI, RPA and VR/AR with the innovative technology, on the one hand, we have a complex IT environment that are also used legacy systems from past in Mitsubishi Motors Corp.
But, we promote the IT transformation for the future IT Landscape with Daimler.
In order to provide IT services to support the business of Mitsubishi Fuso and Daimler Truck Asia aims to service satisfaction to customers, let's do our best together.
<< Our working culture Video >>
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315