Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland sp. zo. o.
The IT Business Analyst bridges the gap between the technical IT specialists and the business department and knows the relevant business processes of the company. He/she advises business partners about the analysis and optimization of their processes as well as the description of IT related business requirements.
We are looking for a motivated IT Business Analyst to support our logistics department with their IT systems and requirements.
Scope of duties:
- Consult business partners on all IT topics, including innovations and IT trends,
- Collaborate with business units to analyze and optimize business processes. Support the modelling and design of processes,
- Analyze and evaluate business requirements,
- Derive and document IT requirements based on identified business requirements,
- Successfully manage IT projects and implementation activities to move the digitalization process of our company to the next level,
- Maintain and continuously improve the IT systems in the area of responsibility.
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or equivalent education,
- Several years of experience in IT or with IT systems, ideally some of them in the manufacturing area,
- Preferably, knowledge and experience in the area of supply chain/logistics,
- Fluent English language skills (mandatory), German language skills are beneficial,
- Team player and good communication skills.
Please add your CV in English/German language.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315