Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
- Plant modelling of Powertrain, E-Drive, BMS, Braking and other important systems towards HiL signoff testing
- First principle based plant modelling of Powertrain/E-Drive components for testing Powertrain/E-Drive controllers like engine controller, ATS controller, charging controllers, cooling control etc, for performance analysis from electrical and thermal aspects in MATLAB/Simulink environment
- Definition of work packages for peers and externals with frequent interaction with system and component responsible from Germany/India.
- Support scheduling of tasks and timely completion of implementations.
- Process adherence by team for deliverables.
- Qualification of Software in HiL environment
• Experience in development of physical and mathematical modelling of E-Drive, powertrain, BMS in Matlab and Simulink.
• Understanding of Series Software development methods and tools like : Fixed point coding, Target link data dictionary, Software in Loop, Hardware in Loop systems.
• Ability to comprehend the system level architecture of set of ECUs and experience with ECU communication protocols like CAN, LIN , FlexRay
Nice to Have
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Successful track record in Project execution : Ownership of project activities and getting it delivered
• German language proficiency is an advantage
BE Electronics/Electrical /Mechanical with Graduation/Post Graduation background focus on Control System, Communication, Algorithms
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315