Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Designation – Sr. Program Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible to lead teams responsible for Software Quality Management and Model Based Software development projects.
2. Act as a technical interface between the Project teams in India, stakeholders in Germany and suppliers.
3. Responsible for career development and appraisals of team.
4. Accountable for all activities under below programs.
5. Program 1: Software Quality Management – Lead team responsible for:6. Quality Management of in-house projects within Department.
7. Jointly defining department quality goals and managing the same. (eg. ASPICE)
8. Supplier Quality Assurance activities.
9. Support Component Managers in implementation of FuSa in accordance with ISO 26262.
10. Code Quality Assurance and Defect Management activities.
- Program 2: Model Based Software Development: Lead team responsible for:0. Responsible for ensuring Software Delivery activities as per the specified requirements and timelines.
1. Responsible for implementing Project Management practices to comply with the V-model for development.
2. Effort estimations and work breakdown.
3. Ensure availability of Test Specifications, ensuring Code Coverage, Model Quality and Model Validation (MIL, SIL)
4. Ensure that the deployed SW is bug-free and adheres to Model and SW development guidelines.
5. Responsible for mentoring and overseeing the activities of the Development team with an aim to improve the overall System Understanding.
0. Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics/ Masters in Computer Applications
1. 12-15 years of overall experience in automotive software development and software quality activities including project management, quality management, requirements engineering, system analysis and validation.
2. Experience in Quality Management practices supporting embedded system projects
3. Knowledge of Automotive SPICE/CMMi, ISO 26262
4. Good Understanding of Software development lifecycle and methodologies
5. Exposure to Supplier Quality assurance activities
6. Good exposure to configuration management tools like PVCS, SVN, GIT and requirement management tools.
7. Knowledge of Code Quality Assurance Tools.
8. Knowledge of Model development and auto-code generation using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow and Target Link has added advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
0. Good communication skills and ability to work in & contribute as a good team player
1. Experience in the automotive field
2. Exposure of multi-cultural environment.
3. Knowledge on German language preferred.
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics/ Masters in Computer Applications
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315