Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Korea Ltd.
- To perform the internal audit activities approved by Managing Director and Standing Auditor with Internal Audit Manager to identify the weakness in the processes of company and to monitor the implementation status of audit findings on regular basis.
- To conduct the themed monitoring and day-to-day audit solely to ensure that the employees adhere by the financial regulations and Daimler policies.
- To proactively support/coordinate quarterly Internal Controls Committee in liasion with related stakeholders.
- To coordinate/faciliate the group audits/external audits on ad-hoc basis and to review the remediated actions in resolution paper submitted by business owner on time.
- To report the mandatory external reports with punctuality on regular basis
- To support to create materials for Board of Directors, Leadership team and entire employees.
University degree in Accounting, Business Managment or Economics or related experience.
Minimum 2-3 years financial industry experience is a must.
2-3 years internal audit experience in the financial industry is preferred.
Related certificate such as CIA, CISA, AICPA is preferred.
Excellent Written and Communication skills in English.
Represented by the Board of Management: Ola Källenius (Chairman), Martin Daum, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Wilfried Porth, Markus Schäfer, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Harald Wilhelm
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Commercial Register Stuttgart, No. HRB 19360
VAT registration number: DE 81 25 26 315